Wiring and Electromechanical Assembler
We are currently seeking a variety of direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary Wiring Resources for our Low Voltage (LV) Wiring Area and Medium Voltage (MV) Wiring Area. Minimum qualifications and desired skills are outlined below for interested candidates.
Complete a variety of wiring and assembly operations to support Benshaw Inc., a 508 UL Panel Shop manufacturing Low and Medium Voltage drives, soft starters, and other control equipment. Under general supervision the use of electronic parts, ohm meters, hand tools and electric tools is required to wire and/or mount parts, fabricate enclosures, assemble stacks, and install power wire and or wire harnesses for various standard products from electrical schematics, mechanical drawings and/or shop instructions while following company workmanship standards.
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ demonstrated wiring experience.
- Possess an in depth understanding of wire color codes, wire size, schematics, creep and strike distances, measuring, torque tolerance and hardware assembly.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to use all tools needed to complete assembly and wiring requirements, including screw drivers, hand tools, sockets, wire crimpers and impact drivers.
- Ability to work independently to complete milestones.
- Demonstrated ability to meet quality and productivity standards within team.
- Good time-management skills and ability to set priorities.
- Availability and willingness to work hours as needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong commitment to quality, safety, customer service and teamwork.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds on occasion throughout a shift.
- Previous wiring and/or assembly experience of drives, soft starters, sub-assemblies and/or various components in a panel shop environment. Experience in a 508 UL Panel Shop strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in both wiring of control panels and electro mechanical processes for fabricating and assembling control panels.
- Technical degree related to wiring or electro mechanical assembly preferred.
Apply for an open position listed above …
Please complete and submit all required (*) information.
Note: If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact our HR Department to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.