Benshaw S Series Multi-Purpose Micro Drives
Benshaw S Series Variable Frequency Micro Drives provide a rugged, compact, economical chassis drive solution for low horsepower applications. Each drive in the series offers quick setup and preconfigured settings for common variable frequency drive applications, and a flexible, programmable I/O for more demanding applications or complex control strategies. S Series drives are dual rated for both variable torque (120%) and constant torque (150%).
- V/Hz control
- Standard and heavy duty rated
- Sensorless vector (induction motors)
- Sensorless vector (PMAC)
- EMC filter built in (460V only)
- Slave multiple drives off one keypad
- Modbus RTU standard
- Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP, Profibus-DP
- Peer-to-peer communications
- PLC functionality (18 steps)
- Internal brake IGBT
Available options include a remote keypad (LCD and cable), an extended I/O card (adds three digital inputs, two relay outputs, one analog input and one analog output), and a conduit box.
Click here to learn more about Benshaw S Series Multi-Purpose Micro Drives and accessories.