- Standard dynamic braking transistor and resistor
- Keypad displays plain English language for easy set-up, operation and fault diagnosis
- Dual rated variable torque (rated 120% current and constant torque 150% current for 1 minute)
S4 Series NEMA 4 Sensorless Vector Washdown Drive (1HP, 230V)
Benshaw S4 Series drives are high-performance variable frequency drives designed for NEMA 4X (washdown) and outdoor rated drive applications. Built to withstand the harshest environments and to hold up under high pressure washdown applications, all S4 Series drives feature a rugged polycarbonate enclosure with double labyrinth seals to keep dust, dirt, oil and even water from entering the drive.
S4 series sensorless vector control drives combine a simple user interfaced with over 180 configurable parameters available to match specific application and interface requirements. A standard dynamic braking transistor and resistor are also included for regenerative applications.
NEMA 4X enclosures are standard for ratings up to 100HP. NEMA 12 enclosures are standard for ratings from 125HP to 200HP. Simply select the model you need based on your application requirements – standard duty or heavy duty rating. All units include an LCD display, integral PI control and Modbus communications.
Sensorless vector, closed loop, integral PID control variable frequency drive with algorithm to regulate pressure, temperature or flow.
- Washdown duty enclosure withstands the harshest environments.
- Ideal for demanding pressure washing applications.
10 in stock (can be backordered)
615 Alpha Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Benshaw Canada Controls, Inc.
550 Bright Street East
Listowel, Ontario N4W 3W3