Benshaw RX4E Packaged Soft Starters provide solid state reduced voltage starting for normal operation and full voltage emergency backup starting with complete electronic motor protection at the flip of a switch. The unique, dual redundant design of our RX4E Series soft starter is ideal for standard and heavy duty soft start applications where downtime is extremely disruptive to production operations and cannot be tolerated.
The RX4E Soft Starter is packed in a NEMA 12 enclosure. Benshaw’s EMX4i programmable motor controller provides precise digital starting and stopping, motor protection, metering, diagnostics and communications … standard.
- NEMA 12, combination/circuit breaker
- 450% — 30 seconds rated solid state starter, UL certified and listed
- 125% continuous duty rated solid state starter, UL certified and listed
- Selector switch for selecting solid state or full voltage operation mounted inside enclosure
- Full HP rated bypass contactor with a 1.15 service factor, wired for normal bypass operation and full voltage start and run operation, with normally open auxiliary contact
- Separately mounted SPE Series overload relay wired for full voltage start and run operation.
- 110 volt control power transformer with primary and secondary fuses
- Door-mounted start and stop push-buttons
- Door-mounted keypad
- Door-mounted run indicating light
- Door-mounted local-off remote switch
- Door-mounted fault indicating light
- Door-mounted overload reset
- Terminal strip mounted inside enclosure for remote start/stop connection
- Auxiliary relay with (4) Form C run contacts
- Analog I/O
- 1 Form c fault contact
Contact us to learn more about Benshaw RX4E Series Packaged Soft Starters and accessories.