Benshaw soft starters and variable frequency drives offer significant benefits for irrigation systems and other agricultural water pumping applications, including prevention of water hammer; prolonged life for pumps, pipes, valves and headworks; added pump starting capacity for limited electrical supplies; and intelligent control of the entire system — an important consideration for operations concerned with water and energy conservation.
Benshaw’s motor control solutions are designed to help water pumping stations operate at optimal efficiency by:
- Reducing water and energy consumption/costs
- Minimizing pump cycling through constant pressure control
- Minimizing damage to unrelated equipment caused by pump start current surges
- Protecting connected equipment (short circuit/overload protection)
- Mitigating potential electrical hazards (ground fault protection)
Contact us to discuss your specific motor control requirements.
Click here to view a high-level summary of soft starter benefits for irrigation applications.