Medium Voltage Across-The-Line Starters
Available in single or two high design
Benshaw CFMVATL Medium Voltage Across-The-Line (ATL) Starters are full voltage controllers for three phase induction motors. All ATL starters from Benshaw are supplied in a free standing enclosure, with NEMA 1, NEMA 12 and NEMA 3R configurations available to suit application requirements. Our RediStart MX3 control package can be added as an option to provide a “Smart” CFMVRMXATL package.
Standard combination CFMVATL starters are supplied with a load break/fault make disconnect isolation switch, Class “R” motor current limiting fuses, vacuum motor starting contactor, and the “SPE” SureProtex electronic overload protection. The “Smart” Medium Voltage ATL package adds the RediStart MX3 control package for additional branch circuit monitoring motor protection, metering, diagnostics and communication.
Benshaw’s compact, flexible, full voltage solid state starters can be customized to support reversing, multiple motor, combination and non-combination, induction, synchronous, wound rotor, mining duty (skid mounted), and other motor control requirements, and all are backed by Benshaw’s full three-year warranty.
Standard ATL Features:
- 3 phase, 50/60Hz, up to 15kV metal enclosed
- Withstand ratings to 50kA
- 45 / 60kV BIL
- Metal enclosed NEMA 1, 12, 3R enclosures
- Load matched load break and fuses
- HP rated bypass contactors
- Integrated electronic motor protection
- Real-time metering and diagnostics
- Isolated 120V control section
Motor Protection Option:
- Electronic or digital overload
- MX3 Series control
- Motor protection relay
- Thermal viewing windows
- Live line indication
- Mimic bus
- Optional incoming section
- Communication protocols, Ethernet, DeviceNet, Profibus, Lon Works
- Arc flash mitigation relays
- Zero sequence ground protection
- Ground balls
- RTD protection
Click here to learn more about Benshaw’s Across-The-Line motor control capabilities.