Benshaw’s MV2H Two-High Medium Voltage Soft Starters provide separate medium and low voltage sections for each starter. Both sections include a complete starter — load break disconnect switch, Class R rated fuses, inline and bypass contactors and power stacks, to allow complete independent control of two motors.
MV2H Two-High Solid State Starters are UL labeled up to 195A (per motor) through 4160V with NEMA 1 enclosure.
- Two 350% – 30 seconds rated solid state starters
- Compact footprint — use for standalone, back-to-back and MCC/lineup applications
- Dual redundant configuration (switch-selectable emergency backup full voltage starters)
- Rugged, welded enclosure with chain drive flange handle mechanism
- Benshaw’s advanced, digital MX3 control and protection
- 50 KAIC (2600 or 4800 VAC) short circuit fault rated
- 45 kV BIL
- Built-in self test features
- NEMA 1, UL 347 listed
Contact us to learn more about Benshaw MV2H Series Soft Starters and accessories.