Benshaw WinDRIVE software simplifies commissioning and monitoring of variable frequency drives
Benshaw offers a FREE Windows-based software tool that can be used to simplify commissioning and monitoring of Benshaw variable frequency drives (VFDs). WinDRIVE is compatible with all of our latest VFDs including: H2 Series, H2P Series, S Series, SW Series, GM2 Series and SG Series drives. To begin using WinDRIVE, simply download and launch the software on a Windows-based PC, then connect to your drive via Modbus-RTU (RS-485, RS-232) or Modbus TCP (Ethernet).
Software features include:
- Create, manage and save projects
- Parameter list editing (on-line or off-line)
- Parameter reporting in Excel or web (html)
- Analog and digital metering of select parameters.
- Wizard feature for quick commissioning/setup of parameters
- Event recorder and trip (fault) log
- Trending (monitor and record) drive operation with scope-like graph
To get your copy of Benshaw WinDRIVE software, go to the “Software” section of our website, click WinDRIVE, then click the “Download” link that appears.
Making it easy to get the most out of your Benshaw VFD …
that’s what Benshaw 2.0 is all about.
Electrical Solutions to Mechanical Problems
Benshaw is widely recognized as a leading provider of applied motor controls and technologies. We thrive on complex applications and work diligently to bring cost-effective, advanced motor control and protection solutions to our customers. With operations spanning the globe, Benshaw now offers the broadest family of globally supported, globally certified, low and medium voltage soft starters in the industry.