Benshaw Full Voltage Starters
Benshaw offers a full line of contactors, overload relays, full-voltage and wye-delta starters. All units are UL® listed, IEC or NEMA rated.
CBRCI Series Prepackaged Full Voltage Starters with Door-Mounted Controls
Benshaw CBRCI Series Prepackaged Full Voltage Starters are NEMA rated, cUL listed, completely integrated and non-reversing. The rugged NEMA 12/3R design is ideal for industrial duty applications such as pumps, compressors, conveyors, fans and any other continuous duty equipment. The “three wires in/out” design includes the Benshaw SPE field-adjustable electronic overload relay, which enables quick installation and startup with precision motor protection: Adjustable overload class (1–30), wide range of current adjustments, one (1) NO and one (1) NC auxiliary contact, current imbalance protection, phase loss detection, phase reversal protection, trip-free design, test function and trip/fault indication.
- cUL listed
- NEMA rated, heavy-duty contactors
- NEMA 12/3R enclosure
- Complete door-mounted operator control package
- 480/240:120 fused control power transformer
- “Three wires in/out” installation and startup
- Combination starters in stock up to NEMA Size 4
- Non-combo version available as an option
- Two year warranty
Engineered Full Voltage Starters
Benshaw has developed advanced engineering, drafting, materials management and quality systems focused on designing and building customer solutions. This “Build to Order” capability combined with an extensive inventory of control components, protective relays, circuit breakers, contactors, enclosures and other electrical / electronic devices provides our customers with the quickest shipment of engineered products in the industry.
- 1/2–600 HP
- 120–600 V
- Single- or 3-phase
- UL / CSA, IEC and NEMA
CONTROL MODIFICATIONS — WHATEVER YOU SPECIFY
- Over 250 modifications and accessories are available
- Pilot devices, control power transformers, switches, meters, relays, space heaters, protective devices and more
COMBINATION STARTERS TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS
- 15 to 1200 amp circuit breakers
- 40 to1200 amp non-fused disconnects
- 30 to 800 amp fusible disconnects
- Flange or rotary handle mechanism
ENCLOSURES TO MATCH YOUR ENVIRONMENT
- Standard designs — NEMA 1, 12, 4 or open chassis
- Custom enclosures
- Special enclosures — 3R, 4X, as specified
- Motor control centers
Click here to download our Full Voltage Starter pre-sale check sheet.
Click here to learn more about Benshaw’s complete line of full voltage starters.